For which of the following reactions is S° > 0.
Choose all that apply.
- CO(g) + Cl2(g) ----> COCl2(g)
- NH4Cl(s) ----> NH3(g) + HCl(g)
- 2H2O(g) + 2Cl2(g) ----> 4HCl(g) + O2(g)
- CH4(g) + H2O(g) ----> 3H2(g) + CO(g)
- 2NH3(g) + 2O2(g) ----> N2O(g) + 3H2O(l)
If the number of moles of gas increases in a chemical reaction, then S° > 0 NH 4 Cl(s) ----> NH 3 (g)... View the full answer
Sign up to view the full answer
The following reactions has S° > 0 because in these reactions, the total moles of gaseous products are greater than... View the full answer