Consider the reaction
2CO2(g) + 5H2(g)---->C2H2(g) + 4H2O(g)
for which H° = 46.50 kJ and S° = -124.8 J/K at 298.15 K.
(1) Calculate the entropy change of the UNIVERSE when 1.750 moles of CO2(g) react under standard conditions at 298.15 K.
delta Suniverse = ________J/K
(2) Is this reaction reactant or product favored under standard conditions?
_________(reactant or product)
(3) If the reaction is product favored, is it enthalpy favored, entropy favored, or favored by both enthalpy and entropy? If the reaction is reactant favored, choose 'reactant favored'.
_________ (enthalpy or entropy or both or reactant favored)
Recently Asked Questions
- Use this CAFR ANSWER QUESTIONIn addition – you will need to enter the page number where you found the answer. By that I mean the page numbers located in the
- What did Nancy Scheper-Hughes study in the Brazilian shanty-towns? What health crisis was she addressing
- This is Unix. Consider the following commands, a) foo fin b) foo < fin c) cat fin | foo d) echo fin | foo and BRIEFLY describe for each: i) How the