Consider the reaction
2CO2(g) + 5H2(g)---->C2H2(g) + 4H2O(g)
for which H° = 46.50 kJ and S° = -124.8 J/K at 298.15 K.
(1) Calculate the entropy change of the UNIVERSE when 1.750 moles of CO2(g) react under standard conditions at 298.15 K.
delta Suniverse = ________J/K
(2) Is this reaction reactant or product favored under standard conditions?
_________(reactant or product)
(3) If the reaction is product favored, is it enthalpy favored, entropy favored, or favored by both enthalpy and entropy? If the reaction is reactant favored, choose 'reactant favored'.
_________ (enthalpy or entropy or both or reactant favored)
Recently Asked Questions
- Why was it illegal to make, sell or transport alcoholic drinks in the US during the Prohibition period and why did this period fail?
- S traight Arrow lesson on the subject of the present perfect tense. Which of the following would be the final part of the STUDY phase of the lesson?
- Hello, i need someone to help me with the attached question.Thank you ~ 1.D.3 what impact do you think the emotional control and positive responses