I'm super lost on how to solve this problem, I know we have to use an ice table to find unknown variables but Im not sure how to go about solving for all of the parts. Please explain your answer and show all the steps and rationale behind solving this problem. Its greatly appreciated! Thank you!!
The correct... View the full answer
- where did you get 0.99916 atm ?
- May 07, 2018 at 5:01am
- It is a difference between the pressure at the beginig and the pressure of AsH3 left at the end of the reaction.
- May 07, 2018 at 5:32am
- 1 atm - 8.39 x 10^-4 atm = 0.99916 atm
- May 07, 2018 at 5:33am
- Please let me know if you need more explanations.
- May 07, 2018 at 5:34am
- Ah okay! Thank you so much!
- May 07, 2018 at 12:05pm
- May 07, 2018 at 1:02pm
Sign up to view the full answer
Reaction equation is as follows AsH3 +Ga(CH3)3 <--------->GaAs +3CH4 initialpressures of the species we ignore GaAs... View the full answer