Help me please to answer on these questions please:
1. Compare your calculated values of avogadro's number to the actual value.
2. Suggest several reasons why your calculated values of Avogadro's number would be higher or lower than the actual value?
Calculated Avogadro's numbers: 2.39x10^24 and 2.33x10^24. Avarage Avogadro's number: 2.36x10^24.
% error = 291.9%
The actual value: 6.022x10^23
Recently Asked Questions
- What group should be considered "minorities? The five part definition presented in this chapter was developed with racial and ethnic minorities in mind, does
- What is the principle coming out of Johnstone v. Commissioner of Inland Revenue ?
- Carrie and Brent leave home at the same time. Carrie drives due east at a rate of 40 mph, while Brent drives due south at a rate of 50 mph. How far apart are