Help me please to answer on these questions please:
1. Compare your calculated values of avogadro's number to the actual value.
2. Suggest several reasons why your calculated values of Avogadro's number would be higher or lower than the actual value?
Calculated Avogadro's numbers: 2.39x10^24 and 2.33x10^24. Avarage Avogadro's number: 2.36x10^24.
% error = 291.9%
The actual value: 6.022x10^23
Recently Asked Questions
- The client informs the nurse that he uses herbal compounds given by a family member to treat his hypertension . What is the most appropriate action by the
- Refer to Exhibit 25-6 . In the exhibit ,
- Which of the following are complex traits in humans? (Select all that apply.) autism depression height cystic fibrosis