Help me please to answer on these questions please:
1. Compare your calculated values of avogadro's number to the actual value.
2. Suggest several reasons why your calculated values of Avogadro's number would be higher or lower than the actual value?
Calculated Avogadro's numbers: 2.39x10^24 and 2.33x10^24. Avarage Avogadro's number: 2.36x10^24.
% error = 291.9%
The actual value: 6.022x10^23
Recently Asked Questions
- Help Please I don't know how to solve this problem !! This question is about Activity Based Costing. The Peggy Playground produces children's swing-sets.
- I am writing a state tax paper on Affiliate Nexus. I do not know where to begin. The paper needs to be 15-20 pages long and using citations from quality
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Misson Trip Part 2 (1).xlsx. Additional comments: "Again this document