The daily output of stomach acid (gastric juice) is 1000 mL to 2000 mL. Prior to a meal, stomach acid (HCl) typically has a pH of 1.42. (14.6, 14.7, 14.8)
- One chewable tablet of the antacid Maalox contains 600. mg of CaCO3. Write the neutralization equation and calculate the milliliters of stomach acid neutralized by two tablets of Maalox.
- The antacid milk of magnesia contains 400. mg of Mg(OH)2 per teaspoon. Write the balanced equation for the neutralization and calculate the number of milliliters of stomach acid that are neutralized by 1 tablespoon of milk of magnesia (1 tablespoon = 3 teaspoons).
Recently Asked Questions
- Solve the inequality: show solution 9x^2+16≥24x extra wsadcasasdfasdvcxzcvwefawdszvczsdfgewfvxzcgaertgwaefsdcx chgeragvf
- Respond, with your reaction or opinion, to the following statement from your third reading: Inspirational Motivation – Leaders articulate an appealing vision
- A 33 year old man was presented to the local urgent care complaining of vomiting, diarrhea and stomach cramping and fever. The symptoms were present for 4 days