The illustration to the left represents a mixture ofiodine ( purple ) and fluorine ( green ) molecules.
If the molecules in the above illustration react to form IF3 according to the equation
I2 + 3 F2 2 IF3 ,
- the limiting reagent is,
- the number of IF3 molecules formed is , and
- the number ofatoms/molecules in excess is
Recently Asked Questions
- A man 5.00 ft tall approaches a street light 17.0 ft above the ground at the rate of 5.00 ft/s. How fast is the end of the man's shadow moving when he is
- 100 + 20/(1+x) = 142.64/(1+x)^3 how do I solve this algebraically? Step by step? For X?
- How might a critic of Florence Nightingale’s nursing image describe a nurse? As a victim As uncaring As a change agent As uneducated