1. Can you show me a ball and stick model of 3-hexene. Make sure to include all of the carbon and hydrogen atoms in the model.
- What class of organic molecule is 3-hexene i have no clue
- Describe an isomer.
- Can you like draw if you dont mind an isomer of 3-hexene using the same ball-and-stick method.
2. Can you make or draw that structural formulas of the four-carbon hydrocarbons butane, 1-butene, and 1-butyne (do not use skeletal formulas).
Show each molecule, Make me understand the differences between them.
3. Proteins are polymers of amino acids. Sketch it or draw a general diagram of an amino acid. Make sure to note the part of the general structure that varies to make the different amino acids.
- Can you describe three types of biological functions of proteins.
Recently Asked Questions
- please can anyone help me answer all the questions in this image. they are due very soon but i dont understand .please can you also show your full work too ,
- How many strips of cooked bacon is the energy equivalent of 1 gallon of gasoline? Estimate the energy in one gallon of gasoline (in J). Estimate the energy (in
- What ethical issues result when for example a physician in the Emergency Department at a Hospital is unwilling to follow set guidelines put in place by