1. Can you show me a ball and stick model of 3-hexene. Make sure to include all of the carbon and hydrogen atoms in the model.
- What class of organic molecule is 3-hexene i have no clue
- Describe an isomer.
- Can you like draw if you dont mind an isomer of 3-hexene using the same ball-and-stick method.
2. Can you make or draw that structural formulas of the four-carbon hydrocarbons butane, 1-butene, and 1-butyne (do not use skeletal formulas).
Show each molecule, Make me understand the differences between them.
3. Proteins are polymers of amino acids. Sketch it or draw a general diagram of an amino acid. Make sure to note the part of the general structure that varies to make the different amino acids.
- Can you describe three types of biological functions of proteins.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Pactice Tests.
- Use the normal distribution of SAT critical reading scores for which the mean is 500 and the standard deviation is 122 . Assume the variable x is normally
- The December CBOT Treasury bond futures contract is quoted at 92-19. If annual interest rates go up by 1.50 percentage points, what is the gain or loss on the