1. Can you show me a ball and stick model of 3-hexene. Make sure to include all of the carbon and hydrogen atoms in the model.
- What class of organic molecule is 3-hexene i have no clue
- Describe an isomer.
- Can you like draw if you dont mind an isomer of 3-hexene using the same ball-and-stick method.
2. Can you make or draw that structural formulas of the four-carbon hydrocarbons butane, 1-butene, and 1-butyne (do not use skeletal formulas).
Show each molecule, Make me understand the differences between them.
3. Proteins are polymers of amino acids. Sketch it or draw a general diagram of an amino acid. Make sure to note the part of the general structure that varies to make the different amino acids.
- Can you describe three types of biological functions of proteins.
Recently Asked Questions
- Talk about the 10 things that values do to us and for us. Which is influenced most by our personal values? Which is influenced least by our personal values?
- In what reasoning would one consider Current Ratio a useful tool in reviewing an entity's performance?
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from English 2 Scoring Guides(1). Additional comments: "In this picture by