3. The combustion of gasoline (C8H18) with excess oxygen produces carbon dioxide and water.
· Write a balanced chemical reaction for the combustion of gasoline to yield carbon dioxide and water.
· Presuming that a tank of gasoline contains 80 liters and that its density is 0.77 kg/liter, determine how many kg of CO2 are produced for each tank of gasoline burned.
Im so confused!
Recently Asked Questions
- What exactly is land degradation. How does this effect us as humans and our environment.
- Help me understand mineral resources and how they help us in everyday life.
- Suppose Contrail Air, Inc. is going to repurchase $22,800 shares of stock. The market value Balance Sheet is provided below. Repurchase $22,800 Shares