3. The combustion of gasoline (C8H18) with excess oxygen produces carbon dioxide and water.
· Write a balanced chemical reaction for the combustion of gasoline to yield carbon dioxide and water.
· Presuming that a tank of gasoline contains 80 liters and that its density is 0.77 kg/liter, determine how many kg of CO2 are produced for each tank of gasoline burned.
Im so confused!
Recently Asked Questions
- What FDI is as described ? Can there be too much of it – explain why/why not. Cite examples if you can
- Which kind of production are steel workers who process metal ores engaged in and why? Discuss.
- I'm expecting to see this question on my calc exam but am not sure how to solve it. The rate R, at which people become sick during an epidemic of the flu is