evaluate a vitamin and mineral supplement
- What is the cost of these supplements?
- How do the amounts of vitamins and minerals in the product compare with the DRIs, AI, and UL?
- Are the levels of nutrients safe?
- What compounds are included that are not essential nutrients?
- What disclaimers or warnings are made about the product? Does the manufacturer provide scientific evidence to back up their claim?
- How likely is the supplement to improve a person's health
Recently Asked Questions
- Refer to Scenario 1 . A graph of the value of the minimum wage on one axis and the level of teenage unemployment on the other axis is an example of
- If the nominal interest rate was 8 % and the CPI rose from 125 to 130 , what was the real interest rate ?
- The market wage increases from $ 9 to $ 11and the firm responds by reducing its labor force by 16 % . The wage elasticity coefficient is :