Please answer the following questions thanks.
- why is molality, and not molarity, used to express concentration in the equations for freezing point depression and boiling point elevation?
- assume that the solutes used in this experiment are soluble in both water and cyclohexane. why then was cyclohexane used as the solvent in this experiment?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from DIT 3 Yr. 3rd Yrs Assignment Booklet.pdf.
- I need help with part C! I solved the other parts and I just need help finding C
- According to the periodic table are there more Sr-87 or Sr-88 isotopes. Explain using numerical data.kk/ evidence. Give reasons these two thoughts connect.