Please answer the following questions thanks.
- why is molality, and not molarity, used to express concentration in the equations for freezing point depression and boiling point elevation?
- assume that the solutes used in this experiment are soluble in both water and cyclohexane. why then was cyclohexane used as the solvent in this experiment?
Recently Asked Questions
- An improvement in technology shifts the supply curve rightward .
- The diagram below is often used to evaluate the efficiency of a merger . What in the diagram is the meaning of the shaded are marked A2 ?
- If each unit produced is sold for $ 40 , then the firm should hire _____ workers in order to maximize profit .