Please answer the following questions thanks.
- why is molality, and not molarity, used to express concentration in the equations for freezing point depression and boiling point elevation?
- assume that the solutes used in this experiment are soluble in both water and cyclohexane. why then was cyclohexane used as the solvent in this experiment?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from TIF Problems 11-21 (2015).
- How do I calculate the following for cost pool You were informed that partners are paid $500 an hour and paralegals are paid 40 per hour. The firm also tracks
- In a boom or bust Macroeconomic environment, how would markets in the world be effected both individually and collectively? When interest rates and inflation