- Based on the data table that you recorded during the experimental work, what is the pH color range for each of the three indicators? What is the pH of the midpoint of the color change, that is the end point for the titration?
- Calculate the normality (normal concentration) of the sulfuric acid for each indicator at the end point of the titration. For each of these calculations assume that the end point corresponds to the equivalencepoint "Show all your work"
Note that: At the equivalence point, the number of equivalents of acid equals to the number of equivalents of base
NA VA = Nb Vb
Where A stands for acid and B stands for base
NA = Concentration of the acid in normality; NB = Concentration of the base in normality
VA = Volume of the acid required to titrate to the end point VB volume of base used in titration
Recently Asked Questions
- Critique whether illiquidity of some assets held by closed-end funds may explain the closed-end fund puzzle.
- module 01 assignment: collage reveal and conceal This introductory assignment asks students to create a digital collage. By this point, you should have watched
- I need help with the answers i red? I am not sure where I went wrong and I am misunderstanding.