CHEM 1312/1112 Equilibrium Constant Determination
Quantitative and Empirical Skills
1. Calculate Kc for each equilibrium mixture.
2. Calculate the average Kc.
3. The Kc for the iron (III) thiocyanate equilibrium is 290. Calculate % Error.
Critical Thinking and Communication
4. Describe possible sources of error involved with the procedure followed in this
5. Discuss in a paragraph how LeChatelier's principle is involved in this
Recently Asked Questions
- "Air" bags for automobiles are inflated during a collision by the explosion of sodium azide, NaN 3 . The equation for the decomposition is 2NaN 3 2Na+3N 2 .
- What is the molar mass of a nonpolar molecular compound if 6.34 g dissolved in 53.4 g benzene begins to freeze at 2.81 C? The freezing point of pure benzene is
- Assuming ideal behavior, which of the following aqueous solutions should have the highest boiling point (kb= 0.5121 C/ m )? A.0.75 m K2SO4 B.0.50 m Ca(NO3)2