1) When silver nitrate, AgNO3 a) nothing will happen, the solution will remain clear, and colourless.
, is added to an aqueous solution of NaCl:
b) a milky, white AgCl precipitate will form.
c) a precipitate of NaNO3 will form.
2) Write the correct chemical formula for each of the following compounds.
a )Sulphur hexafluoride
c) nitrogen monoxide
d) sodium acetate
3) Which of the following ions produces an insoluble compound with sulfate, SO4-2?
a) sodium (Na+)
b) barium (Ba+2)
c) ammonium (NH4)
4) Which of the following compounds is soluble?
Question 13 options:
5) In order to convert temperatures from Kelvin to Celsius, you must
a)multiply by 273
b) subtract 273
d)divide by 273
6) Which of the following formulas best describes Charles's law?
P1V1 = P2V2
P1/T1 = P2/T2
7) Which of the following compounds is insoluble?
Question 20 options:
8) Give the correct names for each of the compounds listed below.
292,177 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses