-Mass of tube + MnO2 = 21.5403g
-Mass of tube + MnO2 + KClO3 + KCl = 22.5518g
-Constant mass of test tube + reaction product = 22.3514g
1. What is mass of O2 released? (0.2004g)
2. How many moles of O2 were released? (.0063g)
3. How many moles of KClO3 required by the moles of O2 released? (2 moles)
4. What is the mass of KClO3 required? (245.099g)
5. What is the mass of KClO3 & KCl mixture? (.0115g)
6. What is the percent of KClO3 in KClO3 & KCl mixture?
7. If there was 0.5011g of KClO3 in the original mixture, what is the true percent of KClO3?
I can figure out questions 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, but I can not figure out questions 6 and 7. Please help. I've included my answers for questions 1 - 5; they're in parenthesis, after their question, but please let me know if any of those are wrong.
Recently Asked Questions
- Can you please help in providing specific statistical information on the operating revenues, operating expenses and change in net position for the last three
- A recent poll of Smallville voters showed that 55% of them support the mayor. What is the probability that in a random sample of 20 Smallville voters, exactly
- Faulty information gathering usually adversely affects the decision-making process. Discuss ways of ensuring that faulty information is not gathered and how to