2. Draw structure of strongest acid in the table provided.
3. Give Products. Show relevant stereochemistry.
4. The ester ethyl p-nitrobenzoate is more reactive towards nucleophilic acyl substitution than ethyl p-methoxybenzoate. Explain this reactivity using both words and structures.
5. Write the complete stepwise mechanism foe the basic hydrolysis of acetamide, shown in the attachment. Show all electron flow with arrows and draw all intermediate structures.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Homework6.docx.
- Hi! I have a question about database question. I tried the relational algebra but it seems not to work. Schema: Airport(apID, name, city, country)
- Marcus Felson argued that the risk of crime may be increased by improving the effectiveness of crime