2. Draw structure of strongest acid in the table provided.
3. Give Products. Show relevant stereochemistry.
4. The ester ethyl p-nitrobenzoate is more reactive towards nucleophilic acyl substitution than ethyl p-methoxybenzoate. Explain this reactivity using both words and structures.
5. Write the complete stepwise mechanism foe the basic hydrolysis of acetamide, shown in the attachment. Show all electron flow with arrows and draw all intermediate structures.
Recently Asked Questions
- Chemists commonly use a rule of thumb that an increase of 10 °C in temperature doubles the rate of certain types of reactions . What must the activation
- A bead is moving with a speed of 20 m/s at position A on the track shown in the figure . This track is friction-free , and there is no appreciable air
- Suppose the economy 's saving schedule shifts from S 1 to S 2 as shown in the below diagram . We can say that its :