1. Provide proper IUPAC names.
2. Draw structure of strongest acid in the table provided.
3. Give Products. Show relevant stereochemistry.
4. The ester ethyl p-nitrobenzoate is more reactive towards nucleophilic acyl substitution than ethyl p-methoxybenzoate. Explain this reactivity using both words and structures.
5. Write the complete stepwise mechanism foe the basic hydrolysis of acetamide, shown in the attachment. Show all electron flow with arrows and draw all intermediate structures.
Recently Asked Questions
- No other information is provided. All material is in the attached picture.
- identify and explain how the following five climate controls impact temperature at each location Latitude Altitude Wind patterns and air masses Distribution of
- Define computer security and explain the difference between passive and active security threat. Provide examples to support your response. Specifically, think