2. I have lab experiment where I was used Styrofoam cup with deionized water for the purpous to mesure temperature of the metal which previously I was boiled for 5min. Instead of Styrofoam cup, suggest a suitable replacement which can be used as a calorimeter?
3. How would the results for atomic weight have differed if the hot water was never brought to a boil?
This question was asked on Apr 18, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- The accuracy limitations of the measuring device: For example a digital scale may be accurate to 0.1 g, 0.01 g, 0.001 g, etc., a precision analytical balance
- Using cited sources and in about at least multiple paragraphs telling about Chevron Gas, highlighting the key differences in performance between Exxon Mobil in
- What is the natural history of the health-illness continuum?