2. I have lab experiment where I was used Styrofoam cup with deionized water for the purpous to mesure temperature of the metal which previously I was boiled for 5min. Instead of Styrofoam cup, suggest a suitable replacement which can be used as a calorimeter?
3. How would the results for atomic weight have differed if the hot water was never brought to a boil?
Recently Asked Questions
- An interactive poll found that 314 of 2,278 adults aged 18 or older have at least one tattoo. (a) Obtain a point estimate for the proportion of adults who
- HCl + CH3CH2CH=CH2 yields ____________ CH3CH2CH2CH2Cl CH3CH2CHClCH2Cl CH3CH2CHClCH3 CH3CH2CH2CH3
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Assignment 3-FA17 AP2 (1).docx. Additional comments: "Only keep the