1. If a chemical cold pack weighing 28grams and at a temperature of -2C was left in a 25C room for 3 days, what would be the final temperature of the pack?
2. I have lab experiment where I was used Styrofoam cup with deionized water for the purpous to mesure temperature of the metal which previously I was boiled for 5min. Instead of Styrofoam cup, suggest a suitable replacement which can be used as a calorimeter?
3. How would the results for atomic weight have differed if the hot water was never brought to a boil?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from WK 5.docx.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Rev exam 3 120335.pdf.
- A company has tool cribs where workmen draw parts. Two men have applied for the position of distributing parts to the workmen. George Fuller is fresh out of