11. How much heat is required to vaporize 329 g of liquid ethanol at its boiling point? ΔHvap = 38.6 kJ/mol.
12. How much heat is evolved when 1241 g of water condenses to a liquid at 100°C? ΔHcond = -40.7 kJ/mol.
13. How much heat is liberated by the combustion of 185 g of hydrogen? ΔHcomb = -286 kJ/mol.
14. How much heat is required to warm 229 g of ice from -44.9°C to 0.0°C, melt the ice, warm the water from 0.0°C to 100.0°C, boil the water, and heat the steam to 173.0°C?
This question was asked on Apr 20, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- First, you pay a $5,000 annual license fee to the central company. Second, you pay a wholesale price of $20 per shirt sold. Third, you pay $3,000 rent for the
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from ASCI 404 Week 6 questions Nov 25.
- 1. Write program that will print a pyramid. The height of the pyramid is determined by user input. (See screenshot below for more details). Run your program