11. How much heat is required to vaporize 329 g of liquid ethanol at its boiling point? ΔHvap = 38.6 kJ/mol.
12. How much heat is evolved when 1241 g of water condenses to a liquid at 100°C? ΔHcond = -40.7 kJ/mol.
13. How much heat is liberated by the combustion of 185 g of hydrogen? ΔHcomb = -286 kJ/mol.
14. How much heat is required to warm 229 g of ice from -44.9°C to 0.0°C, melt the ice, warm the water from 0.0°C to 100.0°C, boil the water, and heat the steam to 173.0°C?
Recently Asked Questions
- The loan of $ 500,000 from Westpac [ paragraph # 4 ] is :
- GROSS PROFT ANALYSIS MULTI-PRODUCT COMPANY The following data are given for GHI Company : 2011 2010 Product A Product B Produce A Product B Sales Volume 6,000
- When considering a project ’ s incremental cash flow , cannibalization must be considered . Which of the following is NOT true regarding cannibalization ?