10. How much heat is absorbed by a 2000 kg granite boulder as energy from the sun causes its temperature to change from 9°C to 24°C?
11. How much heat is required to vaporize 329 g of liquid ethanol at its boiling point? ΔHvap = 38.6 kJ/mol.
12. How much heat is evolved when 1241 g of water condenses to a liquid at 100°C? ΔHcond = -40.7 kJ/mol.
13. How much heat is liberated by the combustion of 185 g of hydrogen? ΔHcomb = -286 kJ/mol.
14. How much heat is required to warm 229 g of ice from -44.9°C to 0.0°C, melt the ice, warm the water from 0.0°C to 100.0°C, boil the water, and heat the steam to 173.0°C?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from contraversial.
- What is the magnitude of the acceleration of the masses when released from rest in the configuration shown in the diagram? 3 please
- Didn't get a solution to this, please help. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh