11. How much heat is required to vaporize 329 g of liquid ethanol at its boiling point? ΔHvap = 38.6 kJ/mol.
12. How much heat is evolved when 1241 g of water condenses to a liquid at 100°C? ΔHcond = -40.7 kJ/mol.
13. How much heat is liberated by the combustion of 185 g of hydrogen? ΔHcomb = -286 kJ/mol.
14. How much heat is required to warm 229 g of ice from -44.9°C to 0.0°C, melt the ice, warm the water from 0.0°C to 100.0°C, boil the water, and heat the steam to 173.0°C?
Recently Asked Questions
- An interactive poll found that 314 of 2,278 adults aged 18 or older have at least one tattoo. (a) Obtain a point estimate for the proportion of adults who
- HCl + CH3CH2CH=CH2 yields ____________ CH3CH2CH2CH2Cl CH3CH2CHClCH2Cl CH3CH2CHClCH3 CH3CH2CH2CH3
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Assignment 3-FA17 AP2 (1).docx. Additional comments: "Only keep the