2. The solubility of an unknown gas is 1.20 g/L at 1.00 atm. What is the solubility of the gas at 1.52 atm?
3. what is the molarity of a solution that contains 12.6 g of NaCl in 250 m L of solution?
4.What mass of CaCl is needed to make 350 mL of a 0.233M CaCl solution?
5.What is the molarity of a solution that contains 3.50 moles in 1.56 L of solution?
6.What volume of 12.8M stock HCL is needed to make 500.mL of a 0.500M HCL solution?
7.250.mL of 3.00M LiF is diluted to a volume of 1.20 L. what is the molarity of the resulting solution?
8.What is the mass percent of a solution that contains 45.2 g of NaCl in 675g of water?
9.What is the mass percent of a solution that contains 35.9 g of ammonia in 75.0 g of water?
10. A solution is 5.00% by mass. How many grams of solute is present is 125 g of solution?
Recently Asked Questions
- In Unit 7, you will produce a group project based upon your assigned topic located in your team collaboration tab. Please review the current literature and
- One example of "earth material" is oil shale, which is found in some areas of Canada. A controversial proposal involves mining this shale, and transporting it
- A jet makes a landing traveling due east with a speed of 70.5 m/s If the jet comes to rest in 13.5 s, what is the magnitude of its average acceleration?