2. The solubility of an unknown gas is 1.20 g/L at 1.00 atm. What is the solubility of the gas at 1.52 atm?
3. what is the molarity of a solution that contains 12.6 g of NaCl in 250 m L of solution?
4.What mass of CaCl is needed to make 350 mL of a 0.233M CaCl solution?
5.What is the molarity of a solution that contains 3.50 moles in 1.56 L of solution?
6.What volume of 12.8M stock HCL is needed to make 500.mL of a 0.500M HCL solution?
7.250.mL of 3.00M LiF is diluted to a volume of 1.20 L. what is the molarity of the resulting solution?
8.What is the mass percent of a solution that contains 45.2 g of NaCl in 675g of water?
9.What is the mass percent of a solution that contains 35.9 g of ammonia in 75.0 g of water?
10. A solution is 5.00% by mass. How many grams of solute is present is 125 g of solution?
Recently Asked Questions
- 1-What are some of the cause of sexual dysfunction and how do they contribute to the problem? 2-After reading The Treatment of Sexual Dysfunctions , discuss
- Hi there, I was just wondering whats the best way to cite a website such as http://eol.org/pages/1020243/details for a lab report?
- The California license plate has one number followed by three letters, followed by three numbers. How many different license plates are there?