2. The solubility of an unknown gas is 1.20 g/L at 1.00 atm. What is the solubility of the gas at 1.52 atm?
3. what is the molarity of a solution that contains 12.6 g of NaCl in 250 m L of solution?
4.What mass of CaCl is needed to make 350 mL of a 0.233M CaCl solution?
5.What is the molarity of a solution that contains 3.50 moles in 1.56 L of solution?
6.What volume of 12.8M stock HCL is needed to make 500.mL of a 0.500M HCL solution?
7.250.mL of 3.00M LiF is diluted to a volume of 1.20 L. what is the molarity of the resulting solution?
8.What is the mass percent of a solution that contains 45.2 g of NaCl in 675g of water?
9.What is the mass percent of a solution that contains 35.9 g of ammonia in 75.0 g of water?
10. A solution is 5.00% by mass. How many grams of solute is present is 125 g of solution?
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose you are a new board member for an emerging not-for-profit organization. You wish to attract new donors. discuss how financial reporting and analysis
- What is your comments on this forum? At the age of 13, Andrew Jackson fought in the Battle of Hanging Rock (1780) where he was captured by the British forces.
- What does playing with the word order do for the poem anyone live in a pretty how town