At 25 degrees C, the value of Ksp for PbCl2(s) is 1.6x10^-5 and the value of Ksp for AgCl(s) is 1.8x10^-10.
1) If 60.0mL of 0.0400 M NaCl (aq) is added to 60.0mL of 0.0300M Pb(NO3)2(aq) will a precipitate form? Assume that the volumes are additive. Show calculations to support your answer.
2) Calculate the equilibrium value of Pb+2 (aq) in 1.00L of saturated PbCl2 solution to which 0.250 moles of NaCl(s) has been added. Assume that no volume change occurs.
3) If 0.100 M NaCl(aq) is added slowly to a beaker containing both 0.120M AgNO3(aq) and 0.150 M Pb(NO3)2 (aq) at 25 degrees C, which will precipitate first, AgCl (s) or PbCl2(s)? Show calculations to support your answer.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Palm Products Company has collected data on its average variable cost of
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from CH.3 ACTIVITY 2 LOUNCH PAD.docx.
- How do I solve this problem? (1-4) Determine budgeted overhead costs Budgeted overhead cost Regression line Range within 95% of observation