2 KClO3 --------> 2 KCl + 3 O2
2. When ammonia burns in pure oxygen, the reaction is:
4 NH3 + 3 O2 ----------> 2 N2 + 6 H2O
What masses of nitrogen AND water could be produced from 45.0 g of ammonia?
3. The reaction of carbon and zinc is important in the steel industry. The UNBALANCED reaction is listed below for you.
C + ZnO ----------> Zn + CO2
When 6.50 g of carbon rect with 10.0 g of zinc oxide,
a. What is the limiting reactant for this situation?
b. What is the excess reactant for this situation?
c. What is the theoretical yield?
4. 59.6 g of magnesium carbonate decomposes to form magnesium oxide and carbon dioxide. When the reaction is done, a chemist isolates 23.4 g of magnesium oxide.
MgCO3 ----------> MgO + CO2
a. What is the theoretical yield for this situation?
b. What is the percent yield for this experimentation?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Student Packet_7_Theory of Evolution_L.15.1.
- What different theories were advanced to explain the reasons why Africans were black? What do these theories indicate about the attitude of the English toward
- ABC Manufacturing provides the standard cost of making a single product for June: Factory Overhead Fixed 4 hours @ $1.25 per hour $5.00 Variable 4 hours @