2.Calculate the freezing point of a solution containing 2.50g of benzene in 120g of chloroform?
3. A solution containing 2.00g of an unknown substance in 25.0g of naphthalene was found to freeze at 75.4 degrees C. What is the molar mass of the unknown substance?
4. How many grams of NaNO3 would you add to 250g of H2O in order to prepare a solution that is .500 molal in NaNO3?
Recently Asked Questions
- Michael is a United States citizen who was sent from the U . S . headquarters to Italy to oversee procedural changes in one of the corporation 's manufacturing
- A prolonged and deep recession is called 21 )
- Select the least accurate statement regarding what Bayes’ rule is used for. Update the prior probabilities once new information is observed. Compute the