2.Calculate the freezing point of a solution containing 2.50g of benzene in 120g of chloroform?
3. A solution containing 2.00g of an unknown substance in 25.0g of naphthalene was found to freeze at 75.4 degrees C. What is the molar mass of the unknown substance?
4. How many grams of NaNO3 would you add to 250g of H2O in order to prepare a solution that is .500 molal in NaNO3?
Recently Asked Questions
- what is correct answer? In a monopolistically competitive industry, there are many firms because A. there are relatively large economies of scale. B
- The nurse asks a student in the nutrition class to give an example of a medium-fat meat and meat substitute group food . Which of the following is the best
- Could you explain this question and answer it? Even primate “friends” sometimes come into conflict. Their aggressive interactions may not have a