1. A dead alkaline battery is found to contain a compund of Mn and O. Its analysis gives 69.6% Mn and 30.4% O.
2. A compound is 38.77% Cl and 61.23 %O.
3. Magnetic iron oxide is 72.4 % iron and 27.6% oxygen.
Recently Asked Questions
- Figure : Market with External Cost Suppose the figure displays the demand and supply curves for dry cleaning , a service that creates pollution . What is the
- Refer to Figure 7-18 . Buyers who value this good more than the equilibrium price are represented by which line segment ?
- The horizontal demand curve for a firm is one of the characteristic features of