1. A dead alkaline battery is found to contain a compund of Mn and O. Its analysis gives 69.6% Mn and 30.4% O.
2. A compound is 38.77% Cl and 61.23 %O.
3. Magnetic iron oxide is 72.4 % iron and 27.6% oxygen.
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the current threat to the United States from either a biological or chemical weapon and why? What should the United States do to better prepare for, or
- An earthquake occurs at a particular location. if compressional waves travel at a speed of 5000 meters per second and shear waves travel at a speed of 500
- explain how the Temple Pattern and the story of the Fall relate to the three course themes of: Redemption, Moral Revelation, and a Just Society.