I believe if my calculations are correct the answer is 1.28
however i do not know how to answer this question because it has a weak acid instead of a strong acid
What is the pH of the solution created by combining 2.50 mL of the 0.10 M NaOH(aq) with 8.00 mL of the 0.10 M HC2H3O2(aq)? Furthermore, I have no idea what to do for this question...
What are the pH values if you take into account that the 8.00 mL of 0.10 M Acid was first diluted with 100 mL of water hint: for the strong base& weak acid
1. write the balanced eq of the acid and base
2. determine if moles H+ or OH- is in excess
3. determine amount of excess
4. determine Molarity of excess amount
5. solve for pH directly or by pOH if OH- is in excess
For the dilution: pH isn't affected by dilution unless it's in an extremely large ammount of water (I want to say a million liters but let's just say alot, I can't remember) In general it doesn't affect pHYour first answer is correct
Recently Asked Questions
- How are requirements treated differently on a Scrum project than a traditional, sequential development project. Can you share with me an example?
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from networking-tutorial.pdf. Additional comments: "Also "
- Advance Care Planning and Analysis The discussion assignment provides a forum for discussing relevant topics for this week on the basis of the course