I believe if my calculations are correct the answer is 1.28
however i do not know how to answer this question because it has a weak acid instead of a strong acid
What is the pH of the solution created by combining 2.50 mL of the 0.10 M NaOH(aq) with 8.00 mL of the 0.10 M HC2H3O2(aq)? Furthermore, I have no idea what to do for this question...
What are the pH values if you take into account that the 8.00 mL of 0.10 M Acid was first diluted with 100 mL of water hint: for the strong base& weak acid
1. write the balanced eq of the acid and base
2. determine if moles H+ or OH- is in excess
3. determine amount of excess
4. determine Molarity of excess amount
5. solve for pH directly or by pOH if OH- is in excess
For the dilution: pH isn't affected by dilution unless it's in an extremely large ammount of water (I want to say a million liters but let's just say alot, I can't remember) In general it doesn't affect pHYour first answer is correct
This question was asked on May 03, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Problem Set 2 Spring 2018 FIN 350(1) (1).docx.
- Prepare a 16- to 20- slide Microsoft ® PowerPoint ® presentation showing the details of a business you are interested in starting in a foreign country,
- Please need help show clear work please thank you.... Your hospital wants to reduce the chance that you run out of the most used pain medicine to only 0.4% of