a) N sub 2
b)O sub 2
c)Cl sub 2
d)Br sub 2
e) I sub 2
28) what number of moles of Osub2 his needed to produce 14.2 Grams 0f Psub4Osub10 (molec mass =284g)from P?
29) if 0.060 faraday is passed through an electrolytic cell containing a solution of In^3+ ions, the maximum number of moles of In that could be deposited at the the cathode is
Recently Asked Questions
- The amount of work done on a spring when a person lands on it is 450 J. The spring constant is 1105 N/m. What is the amount of compression in cm that the
- A roller coaster has a mass of 500 kg and a initial height of 231 m. What is the final velocity of the roller coaster when it reaches the ground?
- QUESTION 1 (1) It is common knowledge that in the course of history many people were accused of practicing witchcraft and cruelly punished. (2) What is less