2. What would be expect to observe if KHCO3 reacted with HBr? What test would be performed to identify the product?
3. If a reaction called for a minimum of 0.5 moles of table sugar, C6H12O6, and there was only one jar of sugar available for you to use which contained 32.5 grams, could you carry out the reaction with the mass of sugar in the jar? Explain.
4. How many moles of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen atoms does a mass of 32.5grams of sugar represent? How many atoms of each type are there in this mass of sugar?
Recently Asked Questions
- In what ways did patterns of migration to, from, and within North America change between 1640 and the 1690s? How did changing demography impact the continent
- Guess Klein produces designer clothing such as T- shirts and jeans from fabric purchased from several nearby factories. The company's factory has two
- G and H are mutually exclusive P(G) = 0.5 and P(H) = 0.3 Find P(H or G) Is the answer .8 or how do you get it?