2. The temperature of 55.6 grams of a material decreases by 14.8 degrees C when it loses 3080 J of heat. What is its specific heat?
3. What is the specific heat of a metal if the temperature of a 12.5-g sample increases from 19.5 degrees C to 33.6 degrees C when it absorbs 37.7 J of heat?
Recently Asked Questions
- What would the final equation be for the transformed graph? f(x)=x^2 shift downward 6 units f(x)=square root of x shift 7 units to the left f(x)=4 square roots
- A ball roll off a platform that is 5 meters above the ground the ball’s horizontal velocity as it leaves the platform is 6 m/s how much time does it take for
- On 1st February, Arthur advertises his computer for sale in the local paper, giving information on the computer and contact details. Ben reads the