1. Draw a cooling graph of water as it passes from 20°C to –20°C.
2. Describe the shape of the graph during the period when water is freezing. Why is the graph shaped this way?
3. If a solution were to change its composition during freezing how do you think this would change the cooling curve.
4. What safety precautions should you take during this experiment?
5. What is the relationship between the amount of solute and the amount of freezing point depression?
6. Do you think all solutes would behave basically the same? What factors might make solutes differ?
7. What is the mass of .005 moles of camphor, urea and potassium ethanoate?
Recently Asked Questions
- I need help finding a current event that is relatable to western history between 1500's-late 1800's, so that I can write short presentation on.
- In the salvation process the first step is A. Free ions are surrounded by free solvent molecules B. Overcome the solute - solute interaction C. Over come the
- Bonita Household Bonita Household is a residential home builder that does things a little differently than the competition. BH builds homes to completion in a