1. Draw a cooling graph of water as it passes from 20°C to –20°C.
2. Describe the shape of the graph during the period when water is freezing. Why is the graph shaped this way?
3. If a solution were to change its composition during freezing how do you think this would change the cooling curve.
4. What safety precautions should you take during this experiment?
5. What is the relationship between the amount of solute and the amount of freezing point depression?
6. Do you think all solutes would behave basically the same? What factors might make solutes differ?
7. What is the mass of .005 moles of camphor, urea and potassium ethanoate?
Recently Asked Questions
- Discuss the role of insurance in healthcare delivery and productivity
- Artificial Intelligence in PYTHON Once you have completed the assignment, you should submit your file on Eniac using the following turnin command, where the
- HI, How is weighted average calculated? Also how do i calculate NPV, IRR also? Thanks