(2) Among the ions, Cd^2+, Pb^2+ & Ca^2+, ________ has the greatest ability to reduce to its neutral metal.
(3) Among the neutral metals; Pb, Ca & Cd, ________ has the least ability to oxidize to the +2 ion.
I really need help for 2 & 3, but for the first one, half-reactions are written as oxidation reactions, right?
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose it is a hot summer day (104.0 oF), and you have left a can of hairspray outside so the gas within it is now at the same temperature of its
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from WCP_5 (1).pdf.
- file is attached a comparison of the nature of the two solutes a possible example of each solute an explanation of the ability of each solute to conduct