of multiple alkylation and rearrangement of the cation, but the presence of strong electron
donating groups prevents reaction. Provide an explanation for this.
2. Metallocenes, like ferrocene cannot be nitrated. Why?
3. Draw the structure of the diacetylferrocene you would obtain if ferrocene were diacetylated.
4. Draw an arrow pushing mechanism for the formation of the acylium ion when acetic
anhydride reacts with phosphoric acid.
Recently Asked Questions
- galB is a gene in E. coli which encodes an enzyme that is required for cells to use the sugar galactose . Suppose that a repressor regulates the
- Gary Small is the managing director of the famous Big & Tall Tool company. They are known for the manufacturing of some of the country's finest tools as used
- In this question we will cover the switching transient of a power diode with some modified modeling assumptions. Following are the assumptions to be considered