of multiple alkylation and rearrangement of the cation, but the presence of strong electron
donating groups prevents reaction. Provide an explanation for this.
2. Metallocenes, like ferrocene cannot be nitrated. Why?
3. Draw the structure of the diacetylferrocene you would obtain if ferrocene were diacetylated.
4. Draw an arrow pushing mechanism for the formation of the acylium ion when acetic
anhydride reacts with phosphoric acid.
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the Proposed Original System to replace the Shadow IT in the Company. What are the data types it can hold and what is the main function of the original
- Fiscal policies that require no government action but that are expansionary when the economy contracts and contractionary when the economy expands are known as
- The litmus of inexpensive bags of a sample of 25 bags has a standard deviation of 4.8 months. assume the variable is normally distributed. use the chi-square