24. What current (in A) would have to be applied for 10 minutes in order to plate out 1.0 gram of chromium metal from a 0.250-M solution of chromium(III) ion?
b. 5.6 x 102
d. 4.8 x 102
25. Use the following standard reduction potentials in V: Ag+ → Ag, +0.80; Fe2+ → Fe, -0.41; Fe3+ → Fe, -0.04; Mn2+ → Mn, -1.18; Zn2+ → Zn, -0.76. The electrical potential of the cell represented above is 0.46 Â± 0.01 volts. Identify X.
26. Respective standard reduction potentials in V for Pb2+ and Ni2+ are -0.13 and -0.28. Which substance will be oxidized in the voltaic cell below?
e. No substance will be oxidized because the reaction is nonspontaneous.
27. What is the coefficient of the hypochlorite ion when the following equation is balanced?
Cl0- + S2032- → Cl- + S042- (basic solution)
28. Which of the halogens in Table 20.1 is the strongest oxidizing agent?
29. What is the coefficient of the permanganate ion when the following equation is balanced?
Mn04- + Br- → Mn2+ + Br2 (acidic solution)
Question 25 diagram
Question 26 diagram
Question 28 Table
Recently Asked Questions
- What can we achieve as managers to encourage ethical behavior and to raise ethical standards in our organizations? give the reference please
- write a c++ program that tests whether the array has four consecutive numbers with the same values. bool isConsecutive(intvalues,int size) In the main()
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Makeup Assignment.docx.