2. How Many sulfur atoms are in a metric ton of sulfur?
3. How many grams of mercury are in 1.19 to the 23rd atoms of mercury?
4. what is the mass in grams of 3.01 to the 19th atoms of iodine?
5. The EPA limit for lead in the water supply is 15 parts per billion by mass. Calculate the number of lead ions present in 1.00kg of water that is at the EPA limit for lead.
Recently Asked Questions
- How do I write a set as a single interval? Example: (-infinity, 5) Upside down U (-6, 8) Upside down U [1, 6]
- show a detailed chart of the three main approaches to motivation with the seven individual theories that are presented in the text. This chart should include
- You are to pick a strategy and apply it to a specific company and answer the questions below. explain for all four strategies. Note, you don't have to use the