2. How Many sulfur atoms are in a metric ton of sulfur?
3. How many grams of mercury are in 1.19 to the 23rd atoms of mercury?
4. what is the mass in grams of 3.01 to the 19th atoms of iodine?
5. The EPA limit for lead in the water supply is 15 parts per billion by mass. Calculate the number of lead ions present in 1.00kg of water that is at the EPA limit for lead.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please show me how to solve this question. I need to understand this for a test.
- Analysis for New Product Launches : - How to analyze each product's projected cash flow over a 5-year period? -How to make a recommendation on which new
- Comment on the results of the trend and common- size analysis for Korbin Company. this should be a generalized observation of the changes over the 3 years for