2. How Many sulfur atoms are in a metric ton of sulfur?
3. How many grams of mercury are in 1.19 to the 23rd atoms of mercury?
4. what is the mass in grams of 3.01 to the 19th atoms of iodine?
5. The EPA limit for lead in the water supply is 15 parts per billion by mass. Calculate the number of lead ions present in 1.00kg of water that is at the EPA limit for lead.
Recently Asked Questions
- "Free Will, Determinism and Moral Responsibility" Please respond to the following: Read the article titled “Compatibility of Free Will and Determinism in
- 12. Performance management is an ongoing process throughout the year. Describe what you are going to do and the frequency of keeping the process going
- What about episodic memories, how do they compare to semantic memories and procedural memories? Can you think of several specific example for each category