2. When 79.272 cg of nitrogen gas is reacted with 79.272 cg of hydrogen gas, how many grams of ammonia are formed?
3. When 4.220 g of calcium hydroxide is reacted with a 30.0 mL of a 0.200 M sulfuric acid solution how many grams of calcium sulfate and water are formed?
4. When a 1.50x102 g strip of zinc is dropped into a large beaker containing excess hydrochloric acid, how many grams of gas are formed?
5. When 1.28 mg of hydrogen peroxide decomposes in the presence of manganese dioxide to form water and oxygen, how many miligrams of each are produced?
6. When 1.543 g of copper(II) sulfate pentahydrate is heated to drive off the water of hydration, how many grams of copper(II) sulfate and water are formed?
7. When a 1.90 ng sample of methane burns in excess oxygen, how many grams of water and carbon dioxide are formed?
8. When 5.25 g of sodium oxalate is reacted with 5.25 g of calcium chloride, how many grams of sodium chloride and calcium oxalate are formed?
9. When 1.7 g sodium nitride is heated it forms sodium metal and nitrogen gas. How many grams of each are formed?
10. When 6.533 Gg of silver nitrate reacts with excess aluminum, how many grams of silver metal and aluminum nitrate forms?
Recently Asked Questions
- Your patients plasma pH falls below 7.35 and arterial PC02 rises above 50 mm Hg. This means your patient has ______ and may experience ______ as a result of
- E. Net income (or net loss) during 2018, assuming that as of October 31, 2018, assets were $6,140,000, liabilities were $1,950,000, and no additional common
- 1.Using the applet supplied in this lab in the lab data link, look at the structure of HIV-1 reverse transcriptase. a) Is the enzyme a monomer (1 chain), a