2. When 79.272 cg of nitrogen gas is reacted with 79.272 cg of hydrogen gas, how many grams of ammonia are formed?
3. When 4.220 g of calcium hydroxide is reacted with a 30.0 mL of a 0.200 M sulfuric acid solution how many grams of calcium sulfate and water are formed?
4. When a 1.50x102 g strip of zinc is dropped into a large beaker containing excess hydrochloric acid, how many grams of gas are formed?
5. When 1.28 mg of hydrogen peroxide decomposes in the presence of manganese dioxide to form water and oxygen, how many miligrams of each are produced?
6. When 1.543 g of copper(II) sulfate pentahydrate is heated to drive off the water of hydration, how many grams of copper(II) sulfate and water are formed?
7. When a 1.90 ng sample of methane burns in excess oxygen, how many grams of water and carbon dioxide are formed?
8. When 5.25 g of sodium oxalate is reacted with 5.25 g of calcium chloride, how many grams of sodium chloride and calcium oxalate are formed?
9. When 1.7 g sodium nitride is heated it forms sodium metal and nitrogen gas. How many grams of each are formed?
10. When 6.533 Gg of silver nitrate reacts with excess aluminum, how many grams of silver metal and aluminum nitrate forms?
Recently Asked Questions
- Taxable income of a corporation A) differs from accounting income due to differences in intraperiod allocation between the two methods of income determination.
- On August 5, 2018, Famous Furniture shipped 40 dining sets on consignment to Furniture Outlet, Inc. The cost of each dining set was $350 each. The cost of
- 4. During slavery, lighter-skinned blacks were given certain privileges over darker-skinned blacks. When slavery was outlawed, what happened? A. New laws