1. Acidic form of the indicator absorb light the most at around 500nm (green) while the basic form of the indicator does not absorb light in the visible range.
2. Basic form of the indicator absorbs light most at around 500 nm (green) while the acidic form of the indicator does not absorb light in the visible range.
This question was asked on Jun 29, 2010 and answered on Jun 29, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- If a rock is deep in the Earth, is it subjected to high or low pressure? Explain your answer using scientific reasoning.
- When preparing for your discussion post on this case, it is recommend you read through it several times. Read through it the first time to familiarize yourself
- Hello, Kindly help me with the attached case study