1. Acidic form of the indicator absorb light the most at around 500nm (green) while the basic form of the indicator does not absorb light in the visible range.
2. Basic form of the indicator absorbs light most at around 500 nm (green) while the acidic form of the indicator does not absorb light in the visible range.
Recently Asked Questions
- A 400V, 10hp, 3 phase synchronous motor has negligible armature resistance and synchronous reactance of 10W per phase. Determine the minimum current and the
- A plane has a takeoff speed of 88.3 m/s and requires 1365 m to reach that speed. Determine the acceleration of the plane and the time required to reach this
- I am trying to understand how complex numbers made their wayinto QM. Can we have a theory of the same physics without complexnumbers? If so, is the theory