1. Acidic form of the indicator absorb light the most at around 500nm (green) while the basic form of the indicator does not absorb light in the visible range.
2. Basic form of the indicator absorbs light most at around 500 nm (green) while the acidic form of the indicator does not absorb light in the visible range.
Recently Asked Questions
- will someone please answer these questions for me. Thank you so much.
- Question: It seems that the beams path changed 2 times, and that it appeared to move towards the normal, but I am having trouble understanding this as well as
- Write a 2-3 page double-spaced essay, reflecting on your personal identity, the impact of culture on your identity, and your interactions with others. Please