( )0.027 × 10-4
( )0.27 × 10-3
( )2.7 × 106
( )2.7 × 10-6
( )None of the above
16. Which component of the atom has no charge? (Points : 4)
( )all components have a charge
Which of the following equations is balanced for the reaction?
HF + SiO2 --> SiF4 + H2O (Points : 4)
( )4HF + SiO2 --> SiF4 + H2O
( )8HF + 2SiO2 --> 2SiF4 + 3H2O
( )2HF + SiO2 --> SiF4 + H2O
( )4HF + SiO2 --> SiF4 + 2H2O
22. Which of the following equations is properly balanced, including having the smallest whole number coefficients? (Points : 4)
( )2BaCl2 + 2Na2SO4 --> 2BaSO4 + 4NaCl
( )2Na + 4Cl2 --> 2NaCl
( )2Na + 2H2O --> 2NaOH + H2
( )2HCl + Mg --> 2MgCl2 + H2
23. How many molecules of hydrogen chloride (HCl) are in 0.500 moles? (Points : 4)
( )18.06 × 1023 molecules
( )6.02 × 1023 molecules
( )3.01 × 1023 molecules
( )12.0 × 1023 molecules
24. Lucite is 71.4% carbon, 9.59% hydrogen, and 19.01% oxygen. What is the empirical formula for Lucite? (Points : 4)
( )The formula cannot be determined with only this information.
25. Which of the following equations accurately represents the calculation needed to determine the number of grams of FeCl3 produced from 4.00 moles of Cl2?
3Cl2(g) + 2FeI2(g) --> 2FeCl3(g) + 2I2(g) (Points : 4)
Recently Asked Questions
- Who was the second wife of Henry VIII?........................
- You are a training designer for a consulting firm. Your supervisor has allowed you to pick your next assignment. There are two options available: Training on
- 6. Income inequality and the poverty rate The following table summarizes the income distribution for the town of Perkopia, which has a population of 10,000