( )0.027 × 10-4
( )0.27 × 10-3
( )2.7 × 106
( )2.7 × 10-6
( )None of the above
16. Which component of the atom has no charge? (Points : 4)
( )all components have a charge
Which of the following equations is balanced for the reaction?
HF + SiO2 --> SiF4 + H2O (Points : 4)
( )4HF + SiO2 --> SiF4 + H2O
( )8HF + 2SiO2 --> 2SiF4 + 3H2O
( )2HF + SiO2 --> SiF4 + H2O
( )4HF + SiO2 --> SiF4 + 2H2O
22. Which of the following equations is properly balanced, including having the smallest whole number coefficients? (Points : 4)
( )2BaCl2 + 2Na2SO4 --> 2BaSO4 + 4NaCl
( )2Na + 4Cl2 --> 2NaCl
( )2Na + 2H2O --> 2NaOH + H2
( )2HCl + Mg --> 2MgCl2 + H2
23. How many molecules of hydrogen chloride (HCl) are in 0.500 moles? (Points : 4)
( )18.06 × 1023 molecules
( )6.02 × 1023 molecules
( )3.01 × 1023 molecules
( )12.0 × 1023 molecules
24. Lucite is 71.4% carbon, 9.59% hydrogen, and 19.01% oxygen. What is the empirical formula for Lucite? (Points : 4)
( )The formula cannot be determined with only this information.
25. Which of the following equations accurately represents the calculation needed to determine the number of grams of FeCl3 produced from 4.00 moles of Cl2?
3Cl2(g) + 2FeI2(g) --> 2FeCl3(g) + 2I2(g) (Points : 4)
Recently Asked Questions
- This topic is related to long-term assets. Go into your environment, and select an asset and explain how it would be treated for accounting purposes. Describe
- Please help me with this problem show all works thank you need in one hour
- I need to write a two page double-spaced page a critique and analysis of a video. It's for a class marketing and sales strategies for entrepreneurial business.