( )0.027 × 10-4
( )0.27 × 10-3
( )2.7 × 106
( )2.7 × 10-6
( )None of the above
16. Which component of the atom has no charge? (Points : 4)
( )all components have a charge
Which of the following equations is balanced for the reaction?
HF + SiO2 --> SiF4 + H2O (Points : 4)
( )4HF + SiO2 --> SiF4 + H2O
( )8HF + 2SiO2 --> 2SiF4 + 3H2O
( )2HF + SiO2 --> SiF4 + H2O
( )4HF + SiO2 --> SiF4 + 2H2O
22. Which of the following equations is properly balanced, including having the smallest whole number coefficients? (Points : 4)
( )2BaCl2 + 2Na2SO4 --> 2BaSO4 + 4NaCl
( )2Na + 4Cl2 --> 2NaCl
( )2Na + 2H2O --> 2NaOH + H2
( )2HCl + Mg --> 2MgCl2 + H2
23. How many molecules of hydrogen chloride (HCl) are in 0.500 moles? (Points : 4)
( )18.06 × 1023 molecules
( )6.02 × 1023 molecules
( )3.01 × 1023 molecules
( )12.0 × 1023 molecules
24. Lucite is 71.4% carbon, 9.59% hydrogen, and 19.01% oxygen. What is the empirical formula for Lucite? (Points : 4)
( )The formula cannot be determined with only this information.
25. Which of the following equations accurately represents the calculation needed to determine the number of grams of FeCl3 produced from 4.00 moles of Cl2?
3Cl2(g) + 2FeI2(g) --> 2FeCl3(g) + 2I2(g) (Points : 4)
This question was asked on Jan 11, 2011 and answered on Jan 11, 2011.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Final_IT223_Spring_2016.doc <a
- Total of 10 questions, REFERENCES REQUIRED . Course is: Financial Management and Grant Administration. Text is: Management Policies in Local Government
- I need help with a written assignment, I do not know how to even begin working on it. Help!!