1) Heat flows measured in this experiment were actually not for simple neutralization of a proton and hydroxide ion (as indicated in the Introduction for Choice III); rather they include contributions based on the fact that these species are hydrated in aqueous solution. What does it mean to say that a proton is hydrated, and how will the heat of hydration affect the measured heat flow for neutralization reaction?
2) Based on your measurements what is mean value and standard deviation for H for reaction between H+ and OH- in aqueous solution?
This question was asked on Feb 07, 2012.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from POST 655 Wks11-12GrahamSM3-ch15,16,17,18Div,Security,Lease,Option <a
- MSDI - Alcala de Henares, Spain Case Part 1 1. Conduct an NPV analysis of this project by discounting in the foreign currency and converting to the domestic
- Choose a health care related topic on which to do research using survey. I suggest that you choose something that interests you. Write the hypothesis for your