1) Heat flows measured in this experiment were actually not for simple neutralization of a proton and hydroxide ion (as indicated in the Introduction for Choice III); rather they include contributions based on the fact that these species are hydrated in aqueous solution. What does it mean to say that a proton is hydrated, and how will the heat of hydration affect the measured heat flow for neutralization reaction?
2) Based on your measurements what is mean value and standard deviation for H for reaction between H+ and OH- in aqueous solution?
Recently Asked Questions
- which are the Theories of development economics ??........
- 126, Cost Behavior and Costing Systems Hi, Can you please look into the attached questions; Thanks
- Scores on Exam 2 for statistics score are normally distributed with mean 66 and standard deviation 1.5. a) What is the probability that a student selected at