1) Heat flows measured in this experiment were actually not for simple neutralization of a proton and hydroxide ion (as indicated in the Introduction for Choice III); rather they include contributions based on the fact that these species are hydrated in aqueous solution. What does it mean to say that a proton is hydrated, and how will the heat of hydration affect the measured heat flow for neutralization reaction?
2) Based on your measurements what is mean value and standard deviation for H for reaction between H+ and OH- in aqueous solution?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from hw1 https://www.coursehero.com/file/12230121/hw1/?dqqid=3929
- you inoculated 2 different cultures of the same strain of E.coli with low concentration (100 virus particles) of the following viruses: T4 and M13. what would
- Please help solve the following questions Thank you