1) Heat flows measured in this experiment were actually not for simple neutralization of a proton and hydroxide ion (as indicated in the Introduction for Choice III); rather they include contributions based on the fact that these species are hydrated in aqueous solution. What does it mean to say that a proton is hydrated, and how will the heat of hydration affect the measured heat flow for neutralization reaction?
2) Based on your measurements what is mean value and standard deviation for H for reaction between H+ and OH- in aqueous solution?
Recently Asked Questions
- 7. Scott Corp. issued a 25 year bond with par value of $1,000 and coupon rate of 9% on July 1,1990. The bond was sold at 98 on July 1, 1990, and interest was
- What price do farmers get for their watermelon crops? In the third week of July, a random sample of 42 farming regions gave a sample mean ofx = $6.88 per 100
- Hello! Please could you show me how to rearrange for x2? 0.5ln36 = 0.5lnx1 + 0.5lnx2 I would really appreciate if I could see all your steps!