1) Heat flows measured in this experiment were actually not for simple neutralization of a proton and hydroxide ion (as indicated in the Introduction for Choice III); rather they include contributions based on the fact that these species are hydrated in aqueous solution. What does it mean to say that a proton is hydrated, and how will the heat of hydration affect the measured heat flow for neutralization reaction?
2) Based on your measurements what is mean value and standard deviation for H for reaction between H+ and OH- in aqueous solution?
Recently Asked Questions
- Gemairo, an assistant accountant for Lerionz enterprises wants to help the company reduce financing burden through conversion of bonds into ordinary shares. He
- You have done great worked and helped me in the past week or so. Will you help me on this weeks assignment? Part 1 I will need at least 400 word post on what
- How is social security calculated? (Include examples) If we discontinued the current system a started the new system how would hurt this country One page