2. Digital thermometer is miscalibrated +0.15 degree celsius over its range. If the same thermometer is used in the next step , will the reported moles of solute in the solution be too high low or unaffected? explain
3. some of the solid solute adheres to the side of the test tube during the freezing point determination of the solution. As a result of the oversight, will the reported molar mass of the solute be too high, low, or unaffected? explain
4. Some of the cyclohexane solvent vaporized during the temperature versus time measurement. will this loss of cyclohexane result in the freezing point of the solution being recorded too high low or unaffected .. explain
5. the solute dissociates slightly in the solvent. how will the slight dissociation affect the repored molar mass of solute -- too high low or unaffect .. explain
This question was asked on Feb 09, 2012 and answered on Feb 09, 2012.
Recently Asked Questions
- I need the following: M4A1: Your organization, Sustainable Goods, is U.S. based and privately owned. Sustainable Goods is a big box retailer that specializes
- What are some of the features that could be included with a bond prospectus that may have an impact on the yield of a new bond issue?
- One of the key components of a staffing plan and related talent management programs is to decide whether to build or buy talent. Building talent involves a