2. Digital thermometer is miscalibrated +0.15 degree celsius over its range. If the same thermometer is used in the next step , will the reported moles of solute in the solution be too high low or unaffected? explain
3. some of the solid solute adheres to the side of the test tube during the freezing point determination of the solution. As a result of the oversight, will the reported molar mass of the solute be too high, low, or unaffected? explain
4. Some of the cyclohexane solvent vaporized during the temperature versus time measurement. will this loss of cyclohexane result in the freezing point of the solution being recorded too high low or unaffected .. explain
5. the solute dissociates slightly in the solvent. how will the slight dissociation affect the repored molar mass of solute -- too high low or unaffect .. explain
Recently Asked Questions
- You and your family are camping in the woods, and a bear comes into your camp. Explain your emotional response and the resulting behavior.
- What is the price of a Treasury STRIPS with a face value of $100 that matures in 15 years and has a yield to maturity of 7.0 percent. I am trying to use excel
- Please write the code in SAS and copy the codes in a word document to me.