2. Digital thermometer is miscalibrated +0.15 degree celsius over its range. If the same thermometer is used in the next step , will the reported moles of solute in the solution be too high low or unaffected? explain
3. some of the solid solute adheres to the side of the test tube during the freezing point determination of the solution. As a result of the oversight, will the reported molar mass of the solute be too high, low, or unaffected? explain
4. Some of the cyclohexane solvent vaporized during the temperature versus time measurement. will this loss of cyclohexane result in the freezing point of the solution being recorded too high low or unaffected .. explain
5. the solute dissociates slightly in the solvent. how will the slight dissociation affect the repored molar mass of solute -- too high low or unaffect .. explain
Recently Asked Questions
- WHO WAS CALLED THE "SAGE OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION"? A GEORGE WASHINGTON B JAMES MADISON C BENJAMIN FRANKLIN D THOMAS JEFFERSON
- Pick one lab from the following list: Deflection of Electrons in an Electric Field, RC Circuit, Fine Beam Tube, and Thin Lenses. Answer the following
- Which of the following statements is false ? a) Purchases of capital goods are called investment b) GDP equals the total value of wages received by households.