18) What is the pressure of in atmospheres of 25.0g of N2 gas in a 4.00L container at 25.0OC
19) Name two air pollutants that are controlled by auto catalytic converters and write an equation to show how one of these is controlled as exhaust gases pass through a converter.
101) Why is nuclear fission presently a practical energy source on earth, but nuclear fusion is not?
16) Why does a solution of NH3 in water have a pH that is greater than 7.0
12) A water solution has [H+] of 1.0x10-6M
A. What is the pH ? B. What is the [OH-] ?
13) 0.0100 mol of HCl, a strong acid is dissolved in 10.0L of water
A. What is the molarity of the acid ?
B. What is the [H+] ?
C. What is the pH ?
D. If the solution were .0100mol of a weak acid in 10.0L of water would the pH be the same, higher, or lower than that in the strong acid solution? Why?
14.) A. An isotope with atomic number 84 and mass number 212 emits an alpha particle. What are the atomic and mass numbers of the resultant atom?
B. An isotope with atomic number 48 and a mass number of 113 emits a beta particle. What are the atomic and mass numbers of the resultant atom?
1 5.) Considering the initial reaction in an auto airbag: 2NaN3 " 2Na + 3N2
How many liters of N2 gas result when 125 grams of NaN3 react at 25.0oC and 1.00 atmosphere?
16.).Why does a solution of NH3 in water have a pH that is greater than 7.0
1 7) The maximum legal limit for Pb2+ ions in drinking water is 0.015ppm (parts per million). Is water with 9.2x10-8 moles of Pb2+ ions per liter safe to drink? Show how you arrive at your answer.
18). What is the pressure of in atmospheres of 25.0g of N2 gas in a 4.00Lcontainer at 25.0OC ?
Could you please assist with these problem Would you also show the work for each problem so I can learn from your solution and recheck my work to
We can only answer your free 3 questions one at a time. You have two options to get your questions answered:... View the full answer