a sample of 0.200 M solution of KHC2O4 (molar mass:128 g) is used to determine the concentration of an unknown solution of KOH. Phenolphthalein is used as the indicator.
A. What mass of KHC2O4 is required to prepare 750 mL of 0.200 M KHC2O4 solution?
B In one experiment, 25.0 mL of the unknown KOH solution is placed in a beaker. Added to the KOH solution in the beaker is 25.0 mL of water and a few drops of phenolphthalein. The KHC2O4 is titrated into the dilute base.
1. The volume of KHC2O4 solution required to reach equivalence is 26.7 mL. What is the concentration of the original KOH solution?
2. What specific observation identifies the endpoint of the titration?
3. What is the molar concentration of K+ (aq) in the reaction mixture at the equivalence point?
Recently Asked Questions
- My first time using this app , this is my question I need it asap to study for tomorrow thank u for ur help and God bless u
- Identify the major differences between a critical chain and critical path project plan. Describe why each difference is important.
- Select the best answer for the following questions. 標記此問題 問題 1 2 分數 An independent contractor is an individual who is registered with the