11. How much heat is required to vaporize 329 g of liquid ethanol at its boiling point? ΔHvap = 38.6 kJ/mol.
12. How much heat is evolved when 1241 g of water condenses to a liquid at 100°C? ΔHcond = -40.7 kJ/mol.
13. How much heat is liberated by the combustion of 185 g of hydrogen? ΔHcomb = -286 kJ/mol.
14. How much heat is required to warm 229 g of ice from -44.9°C to 0.0°C, melt the ice, warm the water from 0.0°C to 100.0°C, boil the water, and heat the steam to 173.0°C?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chapter 10 Chapter Exercise Assignment.docx. Additional comments:
- A marketing research firm conducted a survey of companies in its state. They mailed a questionnaire to 300 small companies, 300 medium-sized companies, and 300
- If the edge length of the unit cell is 585.2 pm, what is the density of HgS in g/cm 3 . g/cm 3