1. What is the limiting reactant when 140 g of Ca3(PO4)2 reacts with 3.63 mol of H2SO4?
2. How much CaSO4 could be obtained? (answer in units of mol)
3. What mass of CaSO4 could be obtained? (answer in units of g)
Recently Asked Questions
- Discuss the impact of pro forma financial statements for predicting ability to meet future expansion goals.
- Refer to Table 5 . Assume that Andrea and Paul each has 480 minutes available . If each person divides his time equally between the production of wheat and
- Martin was recently hired at the Applegate Industrial Firm . He is very unsure exactly what the new job requires of him and has no information as to what