Rank the following aqueous solutions from
lowest to highest boiling point: 0.5 m NaCl, 1
m KCl, 0.5 m BaCl2, 1 m Ba(NO3)2.
1. Ba(NO3)2 < 0.5 m NaCl < 0.5 m BaCl2
< 1 m KCl
2. 0.5 m BaCl2 < 1 m KCl < 1 m Ba(NO3)2
< 0.5 m NaCl
3. 0.5 m NaCl < 0.5 m BaCl2 < 1 m KCl <
1 m Ba(NO3)2
4. 1 m KCl < 1 m Ba(NO3)2 < 0.5 m NaCl
< 0.5 m BaCl2
Recently Asked Questions
- what is the most accurate comparison to use when evaluating peak expiratory flow rate? Predicted range for height Personal best predicted range for weight
- In eukaryotes, transcription is terminated by a.Rho-dependent termination b.Attenuation c.Cleavage by an endonuclease d.Formation of a stem-loop followed by a
- A 43 year old female patient complains of dull ache around both ankles after a days' work as a cahier. This symptoms relieve by sitting and elevating her legs.