Atomic chlorine forms its most stable ion when it
1. gains two electrons.
2. elevates one electron from the s orbital to
a p orbital.
3. loses two electrons.
4. gains one electron.
5. elevates one electron from a p orbital to a d orbital.
6. loses one electron
Recently Asked Questions
- Explain: Introduction and abstract about Network Intrusion Detection & Intrusion Prevention System? (IDS & IPS) 1- Introduction? 2- Abstract?
- Identify five(5)major marketing concepts that every marketing manager must know.Also, define marketing andidentify a company that you believe embodies this
- PS.72 A toy manufacturer wants to produce and sell an upscale toy NASCAR racer. Eight steps or tasks are required to assemble these high-end toy cars. Daily