1. gains two electrons.
2. elevates one electron from the s orbital to
a p orbital.
3. loses two electrons.
4. gains one electron.
5. elevates one electron from a p orbital to a d orbital.
6. loses one electron
Recently Asked Questions
- The phase diagram for xenon has a solid-liquid curve with a positive slope. Which of the following is true? A.Solid xenon has a higher density than liquid
- Which one of the following quantities is generally not obtainable from a single heating or cooling curve of a substance, measured at atmospheric pressure?
- Where the Rubber Hits the Road: Physician-Phelps Hospital Relationships Anthony R. Kovner As professor of healthcare management at New York University/Wagner,