Limit water loading rate to 8 gpm/sf
Resin capacity is 20,000 grains per cubic foot of resin
Grains per gallon: 17.1 = 1 mg/L
Water production is 1.0 mgd
Resin void is 50%
2. What is the annual power cost for a 10-mgd water plant using ozone for oxidation as well as disinfection at a rate of 5 mg/L? Assume the city gets a bulk power rate of ten cents per kilowatt hour.
3. A brackish water Reverse Osmosis (RO) system has one skid with 36 vessels each containing six membrane elements. The plant produces one million gallons per day of desalted water. Is the system within membrane manufacturer's warranty requirement of maximum flux rate of 14 gfd? What is the annual power cost of the RO system?
Elements have usable surface area of 350 sf
10 cents per kwh power cost
Feed water TDS is about 3000 mg/L
Meet EPA standards
Feed pressure is equal to 3 osmotic pressure
Recently Asked Questions
- Skowronek identifies four types of presidencies: Reconstruction, disjunction, articulation, and regime outsider. What do these identifications mean? What
- Which of the following types of crimes are sociologists of deviance most likely to study: "moral" or "public order" crimes. crimes of violence property crime
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Intro to Stat_Part_58. Additional comments: "I need help with Exercise