Question:Last fall Germany adopted a law that regulates social media platforms, trying to force them to remove hate speech.
But the law has been the source of considerable controversy--in Germany and in the United States:
1) Is there a problem of hate speech online? How significant is the problem?
2) Was the German law reasonable? What are the major arguments in favor of Germany's proposal? What are the major objections to Germany's proposal?
3) What should the United States do to combat online hate speech?
Recently Asked Questions
- Required information [The following information applies to the questions displayed below.] Alpine Thrills Ski Company recently expanded its manufacturing
- Which of the following kinds of animals excrete their nitrogenous waste entirely as ammonia ? 78 )
- The operation of the sodium - potassium `` pump '' moves 12 )