Question:Last fall Germany adopted a law that regulates social media platforms, trying to force them to remove hate speech.
But the law has been the source of considerable controversy--in Germany and in the United States:
1) Is there a problem of hate speech online? How significant is the problem?
2) Was the German law reasonable? What are the major arguments in favor of Germany's proposal? What are the major objections to Germany's proposal?
3) What should the United States do to combat online hate speech?
Recently Asked Questions
- You have noticed that the A/R clerk has created an abnormally high number of credit memos. You also notice the inventory does not reflect the additional
- Required: i. Based on the above information provided by the various department managers, prepare the following budgets: a. Sales/Revenue
- Hemophilia is a X-linked recessive trait in humans (X h ) in which the ability of blood to clot is severely reduced. A man and his wife both have normal