Question:Last fall Germany adopted a law that regulates social media platforms, trying to force them to remove hate speech.
But the law has been the source of considerable controversy--in Germany and in the United States:
1) Is there a problem of hate speech online? How significant is the problem?
2) Was the German law reasonable? What are the major arguments in favor of Germany's proposal? What are the major objections to Germany's proposal?
3) What should the United States do to combat online hate speech?
Recently Asked Questions
- I would appreciate it if somebody could show me how to work this problem
- A monopolist Clear Water (Pty) Ltd bottles clean water in 10 litre containers and sells it to a small rural town. It can produce at a total cost of 10Q per
- Help making an outline for the prompt: It has been said that New Comedy, of which Plautus' plays are examples, is the ancestor of the modern sitcom. Make an