"Using Words Well" Please respond to the following:
- Your friend posted a message on Instagram that makes extremely rude comments about the president of the United States. In the message, he used profanity and images of animals to get his point and feelings across. In response, thousands of people are making negative comments about his post.
- What is it about his tone that caused people to have a negative response to his message?
- What advice would you give him to improve his message? Make sure to explain your answer.
Recently Asked Questions
- Francis Inc.'s stock has a required rate of return of 10.25%, and it sells for $57.50 per share. The dividend is expected to grow at a constant rate of 6.00%
- Examine an adverse selection problem Wells Fargo is facing and recommend how it should minimize its negative impact on transactions.
- Pt 1. Economists usually maintain that policy designed to increase aggregate demand cannot have any long-run real effects. What lies behind this argument? Pt