- You had lunch with your supervisor on two separate occasions in which she shared some personal issues with you she is facing. However, when you are in the office she speaks to you in a way that you find extremely disrespectful, both in front of other employees and when it's just the two of you.
- What type of work relationship will allow you to maintain professionalism with her without jeopardizing your job, and why? Choose one of the following:
- Supervisor - Subordinate (involves two people with one person who's the authority over the other)
- Mentor - Mentee (one person guides and helps the other navigate toward career goals)
- Peer - Co-worker (Two people with no authority over the other)
To answer this question you must understand the different types of... View the full answer