Correct the individual aspects of Reference Citations (this is not multiple choice - correct the underlined text.)
Reference Citations (this is not multiple choice - correct the underlined text.)
14. Author: Thomas, Julie
15. Title: Financing a Home
16. Source: Real estate today.
17. Author: Wegener, D. T., and Petty, R. E. (1994).
18 Title of article: Mood management across affective states: the hedonic contingency hypothesis.
19. Cain, K. (2012, June 29). The Negative effects of Facebook on communication. Social Media Today. Retrieved from http://socialmediatoday.com.
20. Do we include the date retrieved on the previous citation by Cain? yes or no
21. Title of article: WATER AEROBICS.
22. Haw, Paul (2013, Oct 18). Corporate cleaning, hygiene and property maintenance. Business Day. Retrieved from LexisNexis Academic database.
23. Does this previous citation (Haw citation from the Walsh databases) need a URL? yes or no