Looking for help with this assignment please.
For Module 2, your assignment is to work through two interactive demos.
1. Youtube video (2012), How are IP Packets Routed on a Local Area Network? Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP61HtbGPbA
2. Tutorialspoint (2014), Network Layer Routing, from http://www.tutorialspoint.com/data_communication_computer_network/network_layer_routing.htm
In order to shore up your awareness of technical terms, you may want to consult the E-tutes tutorial on routing [http://www.e-tutes.com/lesson7/networking_fundamentals_lesson7_1.htm]. You don’t need to work through this whole tutorial, but it’s a good briefing on basic routing terminology.
The more of the tutorial you can work through, the better; however, your grade is primarily dependent on how you approach the task and how much learning energy you put into it rather than specific output from the tutorial.
Once you have completed your exploration of the tutorials, to finish the project for this module you are to prepare a 2-3 page report covering the following topics:
- A brief description of the tutorial and what it teaches.
- Key new language learned, including major technical terms; please provide brief definitions for these, and indicate why they are important..
- Any areas of uncertainty left by the tutorial; does it leave you believing that you need to know more about some topics?
- Your evaluation of and experiences with the tutorial as you checked it out.
Your paper will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Precision:You carried out the exercise as assigned, including all the elements of a good review as described above, or carefully explained the limitations that might have prevented your completing some parts (running out of time isn’t generally considered an adequate limitation).
- Clarity:Your answers are clear and show your good understanding of the topic.
- Breadth and Depth: The scope covered in your paper is directly related to the questions of the assignment and the learning objectives of the module.
- Critical thinking: The paper incorporates YOUR reactions, examples, and applications of the material to business that illustrate your reflective judgment and good understanding of the concepts.
- Overall quality:Your paper is well written and the references, where needed, are properly cited and listed (refer to theStudent Guide to Writing a High-Quality Academic Paper) if you are uncertain about formats or other issues.
The answer to this question... View the full answer