- Define an enumeration type triangleType that has the values scalene, isosceles, equilateral, and noTriangle.
- Write a function triangleShape that takes as parameters three numbers, each of which represents the length of a side of the triangle. The function should return the shape of the triangle. (Note: In a triangle, the sum of the lengths of any two sides is greater than the length of the third side.)
- Write a program that prompts the user to input the length of the sides of a triangle and outputs the shape of the triangle.
Recently Asked Questions
- You are considering an investment product that promises to pay $100,000 in five years. If investment products with similar risk offer 8%, what is the present
- I have a project that asks " As a researcher you will be considering the relationships between variables regularly. Linear correlation is the most basic
- Hi i am doing my IB IOC on handmaids, would it be possible if you could help me analysis the following extracts? I am very confused, as I am analyzing this