- Define an enumeration type triangleType that has the values scalene, isosceles, equilateral, and noTriangle.
- Write a function triangleShape that takes as parameters three numbers, each of which represents the length of a side of the triangle. The function should return the shape of the triangle. (Note: In a triangle, the sum of the lengths of any two sides is greater than the length of the third side.)
- Write a program that prompts the user to input the length of the sides of a triangle and outputs the shape of the triangle.
Recently Asked Questions
- Find a quadratic polynomial p = c0 +c1 x +c2 x 2 whose graph y = p(x) passes through the points (1, −7), (2, 4), (3, 1).
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from PHIL 3 Chapter 1 Test.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from PS2F13+v3.