If a company wants to allow anonymous downloads of their files and software how should they configure their network ? anonymous users will also likely be using tor browser
If a company wants to allow anonymous downloads of their files and software they should configure their network by setting... View the full answer
- I know this but my instructor said it has something to do with proxy server
- Apr 01, 2018 at 5:25pm
- yes thats what i meant the organization can set the proxies to public through the proxy server so that all users can access the files as the proxies are set to public
- Apr 01, 2018 at 5:49pm
- ok would this involve "implementing a proxy server"? or whenever a company has a server its just a matter of changing the proxies to public. I'm asking if implementing a proxy server is needed as the assignment is about network configuring your organization to allow anonynmous downloads. And how would one secure the source code of the software and applications being downloaded from the company website?
- Apr 01, 2018 at 5:57pm
- proxy server has settings.If its set to public anyone can anonymously access the tfiles.In order to secure the files proxies have to be set to private .This ensures only authenticated users with username and password can access the files.To secure the source code we need authentication by turning into private proxy browsing for the users.
- Apr 01, 2018 at 6:00pm
Sign up to view the full answer
There are two ways that you can download the files anonymously- Virtual private network Proxy server Virtual Private network... View the full answer
- the scenario is that I have a technology company that makes software. I need to let my users who anonymous browse download the software from my website. How should I configure my network and what do I need to implement . Please advise.
- Apr 02, 2018 at 4:03am